Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Vince Vaccaro - March of the Sun [Alternative/Folk]

I would add a lyric, but I'm talking to someone and can't find any lyrics...
 This album is chill. Vince Vaccaro, a singer/songwriter dude makes a lot of nice acoustic folk tunes that brim with plenty of alternative sounds and instrumentals that are a pleasure to listen to. I need to think of a joke I can pull on all 2 readers of this blog for April Fools. Don't know what to do yet, but I'll figure it out.

You can stream, download, or buy March of the Sun here. If you like what you hear consider supporting Vince Vaccaro by throwing a few coins his way or by purchasing his other albums located on his bandcamp page. You can also share this album with your friends! They like alternative folk stuff. I know they do, because they read this blog. Just remember, a little support and a little word of mouth goes a long way! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment