Saturday, March 7, 2015

Low Gravity - Incarnadine [Stoner Rock/Metal]

Archimedes! No! It's filthy in there... 
These guys seem to have a thing for naked chicks. Or at least, sexually suggestive chicks. Don't worry though, mutilated chicks is a new kink for them and isn't a common trend. Incarnadine is a stoner metal type of album and it goes pretty hard. I think. I actually don't listen to metal that much so I can't really be the proper judge of that. I do know this album is pretty dope though. The dark atmospheres mixed with the distorted yelling on the tracks create a powerful bond of sound. Each track as it progresses into insane climaxes are intriguing and keep you on the edge of your seat as they reach their destination. It's an album that is great to listen to and a good entry in the genre... I think. Again I don't listen to this genre at all so I'm just going with my gut.

Also, this is on a completely unrelated note. But I am watching my sister watch Casper's Scare School. Why is Casper so beta? You can stream, download, or buy Incarnadine here. If you like what you hear consider supporting Low Gravity by throwing a few coins their way. You can also share this album with your friends, because they have a kink for mutilated chicks. Just remember, a little support and a little word of mouth goes a long way! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment