Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Brandtson - Dial In Sounds [Alternative/Rock]

I'll start at the end...
Brandtson had created a very dedicated fanbase in the late 90's and early 2000's before their split, even if they never had any relative mainstream success. Or at least, I think that's the case. I wasn't exactly the kind of person to listen to obscure music since I was about 3 at the time so basically I'm just making stuff up. Though I digress, because this post isn't about my shoddy introduction writing and is all about Brandtson and why their album Dial In Sounds should be in your hands.

Why should you own a copy of Brandtson's album? Well reason one is that it's a free album, not that I'm telling you to not support the artists, but hey free music! Second is that Brandtson craft a fun rock album with enough catchy riffs and melodies set with some insightful songwriting. Third is that the group's vocalist is just calming to listen to. Dial In Sounds fits right in with the late 90's emo/rock records with the likes of Weezer, Third Eye Blind, Ozma, Jimmy Eat World, and others. Go check it out if you haven't yet!

You can stream, download, or buy Dial In Sounds over here. If you enjoyed this album consider supporting Brandtson and Deep Elm Records by throwing a few coins their way or by purchasing other albums by Brandtson. You could even share this album with your friends! Who doesn't like late 90's emo rock besides a lot of people? Just remember, a little support and a little word of mouth goes a long way! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment