Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hot Lemon - Spit Chris EP [Alternative]

Pretend there is a quote from a song here...

Happy valentines day readers! I wish I had an actual love album to post today in honor of this day of love, but I couldn't find one. So deal with some moody alternative album instead, losers. I honestly have no idea what the significance of this EP is for me. All I do know is that it's been sitting in my bookmarks menu for months and only now have I noticed that it's been there. So in celebration of this album hiding from my radar for months I have decided to share it with everyone!

Spit Chris is a more laid back type of EP with a variation of different styles and genres that create an incredibly fun record. My personal preference comes from the more traditional styles of music with the emphasis on catchy hooks and groovy leads. There are also some slower songs for those who prefer them instead, but being slow is just boring. We need to party on this special day because I'm at least 80% most of us here are alone today.... uh... Happy Valentines Day!?

You can stream, download, or buy Spit Chris here. If you liked this EP consider helping out Hot Lemon with their work by throwing a few coins their way or by supporting their previous releases. You can also share this album with your friends, everyone needs a good Valentines Day present. Just remember, a little support and a little word of mouth goes a long way! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment